ITEM


MARKETING                                                                                                           can I believe you...


You've made so many promises before and not kept them and I accepted your reasons, why wouldn't I?  Now you're doing it again, making promises that you don't intend to keep...you're telling lies, aren't you?  You always do, don't you?  You must think I'm so gullible, I'm sure you do but I want an honest answer for once.  For once in your life give me an honest answer to an honest question; are we, you and I, in a relationship with each other or are we not in a relationship with each other?  I want to hear it from you, I need to know that we still have a future together and we love each other.  Do you love me or do you not?

Comments

Popular Posts